Monday, April 6, 2015

Just Me, Bragging About My Husband


Just have to brag about my talented husband John, who has had a passion for photography for most of his life. I am proud to share his latest endeavor as he participates in a photography contest at See.Me.com. If he receives 100 votes, his photography will be included in a digital display at the Louvre museum in Paris!

John during our trip to Sedona, Arizona
John's subjects range from landscape and architecture to animals and people. I hope you'll visit John's page and vote for his photography.

One of John's favorite sayings is "Creativity heart and soul," I am so proud of him because he certainly puts his heart and soul into his photography, and his enthusiasm inspires! Thanks so much!

1 comment:

Cecilia Marie Pulliam said...

Just saw this post, but I did vote. :) You have a good reason to be proud of John.